3. Januar 2014

Happy new year wishes- Au Schoppernau Austria


 Hey there!

I hope you had a great Christmas time and a good start into the new year. My Christmas was very nice and quiet because tis year I decided to go on vacation.
I've been snowboarding and even in a mountainous landscape for the first time in my life. I really enjoyed it and even though the trip was short we experienced a lot of different kinds of weather. So unfortunately I couldn't take so many snow pictures as I expected. It was very foggy and warm because of the foehn. So on the second day most of the snow was gone and at the ski area it was to foggy to see anyting! It was no fun for pictures. On the way back to Germany we stopped at Lindau so I can see the Lake Constance for the first time, too. A trip with lot of firsts.
I hope you enjoy my selection!

Best wishes,

Anne

Not much snow here :(

Why did it snow on the day we left? Unfair but beautiful..

Thank you Saki ;)
stunning view at Lake Constance




1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr schöner Blog, gefällt mir! :) <3
    Würde mich freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust (& vielleicht Leser wirst?)

    Liebe Grüße
    Jasmin

    PHOTOGRAPHY ● MUSIC ● FASHION ● SOUL
    ►►►http://white-chains.blogspot.de/◄◄◄

    AntwortenLöschen

I ♥ comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...