30. Januar 2014

Outfit inspiration for the not so cold january

Heeeelloooo!

I'm very glad that winter in Germany is not super cold. Here is a little sample of things I'm wearing, would wear or really like these days.

Anne

1. Fatimas Hand necklace from aliexpress 2. long sweater from h&m - perfect for wearing any kind of leggings 3. Fedora Hat from urban outfitters- simply goes with everything. I hope people will wear more hats like in the 50ies!! 4. Chelsea Boots from ebay - they look stunning! Love those! 5. Flower bag from ebay - Great accessory for simple outfits like this 6. suede look alike leggins from aliexpress - I simply love this fabric!

Kommentare:

  1. die chelsea boots sind ein traum<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cooles Outfit! Ich bin ein totaler Hutfan. Love L.
    lindthings.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

I ♥ comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...